It hurts when I do ______________.
If you're having pain when you move, book a treatment session at Atlanta Sports Recovery.
Here Is What We Do In A Treatment Session
Frequently Asked Questions About Treatment Sessions At Atlanta Sports Recovery
- Your initial assessments & treatment last 60 minutes. The cost is $85
- Follow-Up Treatment Sessions at Atlanta Sports Recovery last 30-45 minutes. The cost is $50.
- We employ modalities like scraping (aka graston), e-stim, active release, fascial distortion model, joint mobilizations via mulligan belts, cold laser therapy, therapeutic ultrasound, stretching..etc to treat your injury. We do not needle people. We do not adjust people.
- If the results of the tests indicate something that is outside of our scope of practice we will refer to you another practitioner and you will NOT be charged for the appointment. A example would be: we think it's a disease we'll send you to a medical doctor OR it's your spine go see a chiropractor...etc. Basically we deal with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. If your problem isn't one of those things we aren't the right person for you.
- Generally you do not have to take your clothes off for these sessions. That being said PLEASE wear shorts and t-shirt because you are going to have to move. If you do not you will have to disrobe.
- For non chronic issues we see full results in 3-4 sessions. If you have had back pain for 30+ years it's going to take longer.
- View a list of common issues we treat go here.
Contact Johnny Bouchard (CFL3, MS, CSCS, LMT) at email@example.com with questions